At times, here in Mozambique, I get the feeling that I should be doing something more valuable to help society. Professionally, more challenges are in order. College was fun, but staying away from the books turns me off balance. I need more.
This country sometimes creeps up on your back and says "Hey, this is a dangerous country. Here, you just got robbed". Yes, my girlfriend's laptop was stolen. Hope nobody checks up on what's inside! Part of our lives together were in there. The police are doing what they can, which, by the way, is basically nothing.
Recently I've been checking up on master's degrees in Development and International Cooperation. Spain or England are possible. Portugal definitely not, because it lacks the sufficient international recognisance.
I miss speaking English though I write it regularly here. Why not England? Maybe a new language like Spanish (although I have Spanish ascendants). Europe can be our safe haven for a short while. The world is out here and so is life.
Since I don't have acess to any blogs at work, I decided to use mail-to-blogger, so don't count on many picture posting. Guess you all just have to content yourselves with my writing.
Tchüss
JC
1 comment:
"Portugal definitely not, because it lacks the sufficient international recognisance"... but always Development and International Cooperation... Why? What a plague!!! Does it lack imagination?
Post a Comment