Welcome Note

Welcome all that arrive here, at my thoughts and experiences. Be them on the road, or be it solely on my mind, I decided to share them with you, fellow friend and fellow stranger. Hope you enjoy this testimonial record of my life as much as I did, do, and will, through time, live like there is no tomorrow...

Friday, April 25, 2008

real-time posting

Hi everybody.

Long time no read right? I'm posting this while I'm living it.

I'm in the sunny Algarve, at Monte Gordo. Originally, I came down toFaro for a small job and ended up visiting a friend from the college days.

Monte Gordo sure beats Faro in a million ways, but one of them is the view. Ok ok, crappy picture. It's not that I'm carrying around a camera. Just my cellphone..

Anyway, if you're reading this as it was posted, I'm probably still sitting in the same spot from where I wrote and posted this.

Tchüss

JC

No comments: