Welcome Note

Welcome all that arrive here, at my thoughts and experiences. Be them on the road, or be it solely on my mind, I decided to share them with you, fellow friend and fellow stranger. Hope you enjoy this testimonial record of my life as much as I did, do, and will, through time, live like there is no tomorrow...

Friday, November 07, 2008

Master and slave

Finally I got a taste of the academic life for real! My first assignment was due today and I delivered. What's done is done. 1,500 words and still roughly 30,000 to go: 8 essays and one dissertation until next September.

For more than apparent reasons, this blog will not contain any photos since I spent the last week at home, umbilically attached to my computer and fed by gallons and gallons of coffee and packs and packs of cigarettes.

Thank you IDPM for the challenge!

1 comment:

tiago said...

ahah é doce não é?! bemvindo! ainda assim cavar batatas é pior ;)